Don’t Be Afraid

 

Fear is a powerful emotion that oftentimes cripples men. Some have called fear: False Evidence Appearing Real. However, what happens when my fear is based upon fact and not upon the fantasy of my mind. What am I do when I have lost my job? What am I to do when I have received the diagnosis? What am I to do when I am in the middle of my trial, test, and tribulation? Is it ok for me to fear then? The answer is still, NO.

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind . 2 Tim 1:7 (KJV)

 

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. John 14:1 (KJV)

God is able to deliver us from any circumstance and situation. Even when it seems as if fear should be the response, remember Jesus’ words to Jairus. His daughter died before Christ could reach her (Mark 5:36). Nevertheless, Jesus told him, “Don’t Be Afraid, Only Believe.”

This word is to you now. Whether you are in the situation or fearing what may happen, only believe in Him for He will show you His glory.

Prayer of the Week:

 I ask for peace on today. I remember how you have blessed me. I will recall to mind your word. Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment