I Worship Your Majesty: Honoring His Greatness

Times of prayer and bible study should bring us face to face with the majesty of God. Daily, the Christian should meditate upon the Lord and His goodness. When you think of His power and goodness, it will inspire you to worship and praise rather than doubt and complain. You will trust God for who He is in all honor and adoration.

Bless the Lord, O my soul. O Lord my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honor and majesty. (Psalm 104:1)

The psalmist commanded his soul to bless the Lord. Christ is to be worshipped with our whole being. He is great and truly is worthy of our praise. He is deserving.

On today, remember that He is clothed with honor, glory, power, and majesty while remaining full of love and compassion. Lift your eyes to Him who is faithful and say, “I Worship Your Majesty.”

Prayer of the Week:

“Lord, I thank you for experiencing you and your excellent majesty through Christ. On today, help me to continually recognize your power fully. Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment