Hope in God


Growing up, I remember times when my mother would tell me she was going to do something. Once the promise came, I held on to it. I knew that if she said it, I could trust it because she came through on other promises.

Though we may not always get what we want or things may not always go, as we would like for them, we can trust in God’s faithfulness and promises. Abraham receives a staggering promise that he would have a son. His response was not doubt, but faith.


And   he   brought  him  forth   abroad,  and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them:  and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be. And he believed in the Lord; and he counted it to him for righteousness. Gen 15:5-6 (KJV)


Abraham believed in the Lord.  The challenge 
upon Christians is to believe in the Lord through walking by faith daily. On today, what problems face you? What things are you waiting on from the Lord? No matter what they are, continue to believe in God. Renew your faith knowing that whatever God has promised, He is able to perform.

Prayer of the Week:

“I trust you on this day Lord. I am grateful that I can trust you and have complete faith in you. Thank you for all things. Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment