Keep Going!: Continue to be Steadfast

Let us get straight to the point. You just have to keep going. The enemy’s job is to make the Christian lose hope and quit. The Christian cannot afford to quit in his pursuit of God and the plan of God for his life. Though obstacles continuously surface, one has to keep moving in the direction of obedience. You must know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.

Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord. 1 Cor 15:58 (KJV)

So, on today, make up in your mind to keep going. Do not stop ministering, believing, and trusting in Christ. He has not lied to you. It will be worth it all. Your relationship with Him has promise in this life andthe life that is to come.

Prayer of the Week:

“God, give me strength to make the necessary move and adjustments in my life. I thank you that your plans for me are for good. Because of this, I can continue to be steadfast in love, faith, and service. Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment