Can I? Yes, You Can!

 


Life is filled with impossible circumstances. The reality of situations can sometimes weaken one’s faith and resolve in Christ. However, the Christian should know that regardless of the situation, he is able to overcome and live according to the principles of the faith.

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Phil 4:13 (KJV)

Paul recognized that his ability to survive the hardships of life rested in Christ’s strength. He discovered that he could navigate success and failure through the ability of Christ. Though circumstances and situations change frequently, we are able to handle them and maintain our walk with Christ.

Even presently, some may still be wondering if they will be able to continue. You will be able to through Christ who certainly will give strength. So, ask yourself, “Can I make it through this? Can I do what Christ would have me to do? Can I survive? Can I…?” Yes, You Can!

Prayer of the Week:

“I thank you for your promises. I trust that you will give me strength I need to endure the challenges of life. Amen”

No comments:

Post a Comment