Leaning on the Everlasting Arms

    What a fellowship, what a joy divine, leaning on the everlasting arms! What a privilege we have as Christians. No matter what comes upon us, among us, or to us, we can rely on the strength of Christ when our strength is gone.

    Sometimes, we can feel all alone and think we will not make it through. However, if we look at our personal stories, we discover that somehow, someway, we make it through. It was only by the everlasting arm of the Lord.

Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the Lord, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments. Ex 6:6 (KJV)

    Remember, on today, though you may be tired, stressed out, depressed, and seemingly in despair, just know that you will make it through because of the everlasting arms. Do not lose hope or faith. He will not fail or forsake you. He knows how and when to deliver. Thank God for His everlasting arms.

Prayer of the Week:

“I trust you on this day Lord that you will intervene on my behalf. I stand in faith on your love and grace. Thank you for all things. Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment